Friday 12 July 2013

Cp- trendies-the essence of timeless beauty.... summer nail colors

CP-trendies summer 10 nail colors comes in a beautiful tiangular packing..can be easily carried in your bags anywhere.

This triangle contains all summer cool colors I want...so I carry it in my bags during summer anywhere i go..Easy opening and all the nail polishes are confined in one place..

These small 4 ml nail polishes are enough for one whole summer for me..these are soothing and neutral colors ..just give me a cool feeling in this hot weather .I love its consistency..the brushes are smooth and aids easy application in one stroke..long lasting and dries in 60 secs

THese are some of my favourite colors sunny pasture 117,bright ocean 113,royal blue 111,rosy peach 114,copper twist 118..these are long lasting.THe best thing is that these are very light colors and  if i want them darker i give two coats and if more then three coats.

these colors goes perfect with my summer cloths ans my STYLO summer clutch..i just love them
For MORE INFO VISIT THERE WEBSITE  

4 comments: