Thursday 18 July 2013

SOLUTION-LENS.COM REVIEW "GEO XTRA BELLA CARAMEL BROWN WBS-204 CONTACT LENS"

GEO XTRA BELLA CARAMEL BROWN WBS-204 CONTACT LENS


I Ordered these contact lens from www.solution-lens.com.

                                                                                                
MY PERSONAL OPINION-

1- Delivery service and packaging- 

Service is very good and quick. I received the lens within one week which shows they care and value there costumers.
 I had no difficulties in ordering and receiving it and was a great experience ordering with this company. 

The packaging was so good. It was wrapped up in plastic layers for protection. The bubble wrap secured the product from any damage. After opening the outer plastic packing it was also packed in another small beautiful box to secure the lenses. These comes with a free lens case



LENS VIAL

Magic soft contact lens vial. The lenses are packed in a beautiful vial. The vial is fully and tightly sealed to protect the lenses and also without any fear of solution being leaked from vials. Opening the Vials is very simple, easy and straightforward. Vials come in a sterile buffered saline.











                               
                                                                                                                                 

GEO XTRA BELLA CARAMEL BROWN WBS-204 CONTACT LENS, NATURAL BROWN COLOUR WITH DARK RING, CUTE AND SERIOUS STYLE.

LENS COLOUR-

The lens colour is so good and gives my eyes exceptional natural look. GEO XTRA BELLA WBS-204 CARAMEL BROWN is best to get natural brown eyes. The good thing is the black outer ring highlights the inner brown colour that makes my eyes look perfect. The colour is so different but still natural and makes my eyes look brighter.

LENS COMFORT-

The lens are very comfortable and non-itchy. I used to have a problem wearing the lens due to blurriness in my eyes. These lens do not cause any blurriness in my eyes. Because of easy application and comfort ofthese lenses I will love to wear them for long without any fear of redness or irritation in my eyes. The only time I will prefer to take them off will be before sleep for health and safty of my eyes.

LENS  ENLARGMENT-

Lense diameter is very perfect which is 15.0 mm and the base curve is 8.7. This diameter is perfect and gives natural look to my eyes. The diameter makes my eyes look bigger, catchy and also they stand out on my face.

THE NATURAL COLOR OF MY EYE-

Natural colour of my eye is dark brown.These lens looks perfect on both dark brown and light brown eyes. My eyes are not so small and not so large ...so these lens gives perfect look and matches my style.

My favourite lens colour is always brown so these were what I wanted.

I usually wear colour lens of different brands and always ended up having some problems with colours and comfort, When I heard about this store from my friends, advertised on google and facebook I decided to try them and in return I got my favourite colour in different styles with full comfort.

                                                                                          

My eyes just start looking natural and catchy. I just feel like I am having a barbie eyes. My eyes looks wider and neat and have been complimented by my friends and family because of these lens.                                                                            













                 










MY OVERALL OPINION ABOUT LENS:

  • The lens are smooth and the colour is perfect
  • Highlights my eyes and makes it bigger.
  • Perfect diameter,
  • 1 year disposal, and matches both dark brown and light brown eyes.
  • Buy them without prescription.
  • No irritation, non-itchy, very convenient.
  • Give my eyes natural look.

Now my eyes look catchy with this perfect GEO XTRA BELLA WBS-204 CARAMEL BROWN LENS.
My overall experience is very good with these lens.


                                                                 PRICE: $19.90

OPINION ABOUT STORE:

The store is very good and aids easy buying.There are wide range of lens colour in the store, wide range diameter and variety of styles. You can find them easily with different categories...all you need is to visit www.solution-lens.com. The  other lens that I like in there store and on way to try them too, here are the links and photos

                                   
             http://www.solution-lens.com/vassen-brown-angel-allure-emperor-hyper-king.html

            http://www.solution-lens.com/dueba-barbie-freeteen-brown-2-tone-nicest-celebrity-eyes.html

                                                       
                                                       TRY THEM THEY ARE AMAZING  
                                             If you want to buy these LENS visit the website 
                                                           www.solution-lens.com.
                  The website is very well organized, no confusion and browsing is fast.

 Free international delivery, free lens case, free gifts and you pay only what you see.             
 No hidden fee.


6 comments:

  1. Well done. I really enjoyed by reading this review. Love it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your review has encouraged me that in near future to place an order with the store. Its very helpful review. Keep on posting xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you ordered again from solution-lens? I wnat to know if Geo are original lenses on that store n.n

    ReplyDelete
  4. How you managed to take this instructional composition and turn it into an intriguing piece of jotting is simply amazing to me. I'm veritably impressed with your jotting capacities. I'm bookmarking this content
    lens colour

    ReplyDelete