Tuesday 6 December 2016

Masks/scrubs By Aura Crafts

Hello Beauties !!






A few weeks ago i got mail by Aura Crafts. They send me two sample size masks/scrubs and one full size Mosquito Repellent 


About Aura Crafts Aura began in 2010 as a project dedicated to promoting the natural and alternative way of livingAt Aura, they've been researching and looking for the most nurturing and beneficial ingredients mother nature has to offer and to create a collection of completely natural/handmade bath and body products.
They started with hand crafted soaps and as the positive response of our soaps grew, so did our range of products. Our products are made from the highest quality natural ingredients to make sure that your skin gets the best possible care.
Aura collections consist of various skin, hair and body products that are chemical-free!




ULTRA GLOW MASK/SCRUB 

This masks/scrub is for brightening + toning.
My first impression about this mask,when i applied it on my face,my whole face become yellow and got really scared.it feel like i have applied turmeric on face but the results was breathtaking.
My Skin gets so smooth and the smell of the mask/scrub was love.The best part i loved about this mask is that it disappear my redness from my face and leave my skin so moisture.

HOW TO USE 
1) Take a little quantity of mask and mix it with water
2) Applied on your face and leave it for 10-15 minutes
3)  Wash your face and enjoy the results

Price : PKR 2000
My Rating : 5/5





LIFT ME UP MASK/SCRUB
This Mask/scrub is for Hydrating + firming 
All the Masks/scrubs are 100% natural and handmade therefore the it has a beautiful smell and honestly speaking i'm a big fan of fragrance specially if when its about face masks and scrubs.
Now this is more like scrub than a mask.I applied on my face and scrub in on my face for 5 minutes(massage) and then leave it for a while.After washing my face the result was good but not much at the level as compared to the Ultra Glow one.It does give my skin a instant softness and a hydrated look but the thing it makes my skin red which i don't like,i think it might be i scrub more harder or its not my skin type mask/scrub because its a fact that one scrub is working amazing for others but the same scrub is working average for you cause all people have different skin types.

HOW TO USE 
1) Mix the scrub with the water and apply it on your face
2) Massage it for a while and then leave it for 10-15 minutes
3) Wash it and have a lovely skin

Price : PKR 2000
My Rating : 4/5



REPELLO

It is a natural balm and safe you from mosquito 
As we all know that fall is here and this is the season of mosquito 
The best thing i liked about it that it smells so good and its formula
I have used many other lotions or oil which is for the same purpose but this repello by aura crafts is the best because it will not damage your skin and you can apply it on your face without any worry.
The demerit about it that its not so long lasting might be because its all natural,other lotions formula contains chemicals and does harm your skin.

Price : PKR 200
My Rating : 4/5



MY FAVORITE PRODUCT FROM AURA CRAFTS : ULTRA GLOW MASK/SCRUB





HAVE A LIVE LOOK !!!






ORDER NOW
Instagram : aura.crafts
Facebook : Aura 










Want To See What Happens Behind The Post ? 


                                                  

ADD ME ON SNAP CHAT : Zuniee



No comments:

Post a Comment